Hey you guys, I hope you’re having an awesome day if not, don’t be upsetti, eat some spaghetti 🍝
Fun Fact – Spaghetti originated from Italy, it’s also called Pasta. 🇮🇹 Italy is number 1 on the top 10 best places to get spaghetti in the world. I can just imagine what spaghetti there tastes like.
Let’s forget Italy and focus on Ibadan, shall we? Before then if you’ll like to follow me to Italy let me know in the comment section.
I’d like to do something different before I start, don’t quote me oh!!! and this just reminds me of my history teacher in secondary school, he will be telling us intriguing stories and stuff then the next thing he’d just shout “don’t quote me ohhh!!!! 😂 which just made it funnier. Quote me dears.Spaghetti you should try or try at your own risk when you’re in Ibadan or whenever you decide to visit.
• Orions Grill
One thing I love about this particular spaghetti is how big the chicken is 😂🤣 discovered during the lockdown and I haven’t gone back since.
You order at the comfort of your home and it gets delivered to you.
I’d take ordering food anytime, it’s easier and less stressful.
We all deserve to treat ourselves and our loved ones too.
Spaghetti Stir fry with;
Grilled Chicken – 1500
Grilled Chicken and Beef Kebab -2000
Grilled Turkey – 2000
Grilled Turkey and Kebab – 2500
How to order – Send a message to Orions ✨
Delivery charges apply, depending on your location.
You’re welcome ✨
• Mr. Biggs – I know they have the best meat pie but forget about their meat pie have you eaten their spaghetti? Yes?? No? It is underrated, I have been taking it for a long while now and it has been consistent. No picture 🤷♀️🏾 but regardless it’s still a fav ✨
Mr. Biggs Bodija/ it’s under reconstruction now though 😂
• Ultima – They know their spaghetti is pretty good that’s why the portions are usually so small and when you complain the portion gets smaller you have to buy about 3 to be satisfied and that’s depending on how much you eat
Price – depends on the portion you take, I can’t place one. It’s affordable though just too small.
• Country Kitchen – 😍😍😍😍 I like their Spaghetti. It has this awesome taste and it’s always very filling too.
Location – Oju irin, Bodija.
Price – A portion is 350
Chicken – 300/450 (not so sure)
A plate with the chicken was about #850 thereabout.
• Martha’s Kitchen – It was Spaghetti and shredded chicken, it has this cheesy taste too, looked and tasted good. it’s also a good place for a date 👫
I had a running tummy after, so I highly doubt I’ll get it there again.
Price – I can’t remember 💀
Location – Magazine road, Jericho Ibadan
• Chrysalis – Usually, when I go to Chrysalis, I don’t order anything else but their spaghetti stir fry even when I tell myself I will try something new, I always end up ordering for the spaghetti. It’s just really different in a good way. They have about 4 branches, ( Old Bodija, Ventura, Ring-road, and Jericho ) depending on the closest one to you.
This is Wing it, Jericho. Price – It’s 2500 ✨ then you can get yourself a smoothie with it, the price of the smoothie ranges from 1500 to 1800
Chrysalis also has a good spot for taking pictures 😁
• Lolu’s Cuisine – I love love this, even if you don’t try the rest which you should anyway because why not? You should get Lolu’s Spaghetti stir fry, if you are in Ibadan or whenever you decide to embrace us with your presence 😍 The amazing thing about this is you can order from your comfort and it’ll be brought to your doorstep, just a text/phone call away so you don’t stress yourself by going all the way.
It could also come with plantain, Salad or both
Price – Spaghetti with Chicken or Fish 1500, Plaintain/ Salad – 300
I can’t count how many times I have ordered from Lolu’s Cusine.
You should get it, if you’re in Ibadan or surprise your loved one in Ibadan by ordering if they are here.
I’d always recommend Lolu.
Delivery charges apply depending on where you stay
Instagram Lolu’s Cuisine
WhatsApp – Here
Btw they also have good customer service.
•Cafe 24 – I really like this place and I had so fun when I went there, took pretty pictures too
I know we are talking about spaghetti but to be fair this was my first fun outing after the lockdown/covid, had to show off small🤣
Lol back to business, I had the Singapore noodles and chicken which was nice, it has shrimps, mushrooms which I liked🤤
I’m heavy on good customer service and they had that.
I’d recommend it.
Singapore noodles – 1500
Chicken – 2000
Location – 5 Aperin street off Awolowo junction, Bodija, Ibadan Oyo State.
•Adis Hotel – It’s an Indian restaurant, I try my best to appreciate the good in everything but omo this wasn’t it, please.
What my sister ordered was a lot worse so I used that to console myself 😂
I highly doubt I’ll ever go there again.
Location –1 Akinsehinwa Street, Off Favours / Mr. Biggs Junction, New Bodija, Ibadan
•Pollo Toscana penne at Bon nest – it was too pricey for the quality tbh. I expected a lot more because of how it seemed on the menu, it was also a bit salty and the chicken was slightly undercooked
Price – Penne – 4500
Chicken wings – 2500
Location – Bodija Awolowo, Adeyi road
•Westgrille -The spaghetti was so nice 🥺🥺, the smokey chicken was big for #750. It’s still the best economical restaurant I’ve eaten in Ibadan. Spaghetti alone was #600 or so. I think I spent roughly #1,500 cus I had pulpy
Location – Opposite bodija market, few blocks from amala Skye/ Polaris 😂
The hub – at dugbe mall (adjacent to the cinema) • the portion was quite large for #1,500. It’s very sweet chai, I couldn’t finish it so I took the rest home😂❤️
•Carlton gate hotel – Bleh🤢disappointing and it took too long.
Price – 3500
Location – Secretariat road, UCH roadside
•Oliver’s cafe – I was weeping when I saw their so-called Spaghetti Bolognese. They literally served me white spaghetti with corn beef and sprinkled sweet corn inside. It was trash abeg abeg
I’m a food blogger yo!😁 This took me about 10months to comply together. The pandemic was a huge factor and then money, food blogging is expensive but fun too.
I wrote this with my friend Aanu Akinpelu
Eyilayo – Orions Spaghetti Mr Biggs, Ultima, Matha’s Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Chrysalis, Lolu’s Cuisine, Cafe 24, Adis hotel.
Aanu – Bon Nest, West grille, The Hub, Carlton gate, Oliver’s cafe.
Aanu’s socials – Instagram – TheAanu
Twitter – TheAanu
P.s – This is not a sponsored blog post, it’s just me putting it out there.
You’re welcome anyway 💛
Thank you for reading, please subscribe, make comments and repost too ✨